We need two good people
Our office needs to find and work with two new people on an ongoing basis. Perhaps, as a reader of these blogs and messages, you may know someone interested, available, and with the right blend of skills and experience.
Constituency Assistant: (Filled)
Our office takes pride in serving our diverse residents in the principal languages spoken in our western Mississauga community. We are looking for a person with excellent language skills, written and spoken, in Mandarin and Cantonese.
- The ideal candidate would be born, and possibly educated, in China or Hong Kong, and have been a Canadian resident for a number of years;
- The principal language in which constituents are served in our office is English. Your English skills, written and spoken, are fluent;
- You have an understanding of Chinese language, customs and traditions. Working with existing staff, you will learn to continue our office’s connections within the different parts of the GTA’s Chinese community. This may be an option to someone in the later stages of a career;
- The position has been filled.
Our office is looking for a continuing supplier-client relationship with a graphic designer able to assist us with the design and layout of print materials, and possibly some web-related projects. This is not an in-house position.
- You likely have your own business, or are part of a Mississauga-based small business;
- You have a steady portfolio of clients, and are looking to add an ongoing, occasional client to your business;
- Having formal training in graphic design, and some years of experience in the field would be helpful;
- You have a portfolio of print-related materials that you can show us when we meet you.
How to find out more
Call Andrzej Hoffmann or Monika Duggal at (905) 858-4262 to arrange an appointment. No agencies, please.